November 20, 2020
What You’ll Need:
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 lb. soft butter
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp dry dill
- 1 pkg. frozen, chopped spinach
- 4 green onions, chopped
What You’ll Do:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1 to 1.5 inch pieces, boil in salted water until soft, and drain.
- Combine sour cream, butter and all dry ingredients and add to potatoes with hand mixer or potato masher until light and fluffy.
- Add green onions and spinach to sour cream mixture.
- Fill in well-greased casserole dish and let sit to come to room temperature.
- Bake at 350º F for 30 minutes or until piping hot!
*Can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight or frozen. Remember to bring to room temperature before baking.