These days, it seems as though the residential Real Estate market is starving for listings. If you have been thinking of selling your home, now is the prime time to list, market and get top dollar. However, you may be holding back due to COVID-19. Through the last 8 months since stay-at-home orders initiated, Real Estate has remained an ESSENTIAL industry. A smart combination of technological innovations and use of strict precautions and safety protocol have allowed us to safely and effectively show and sell homes through this crazy COVID time. Here’s how:
- COVID-19 Entry Advisory Form: All parties entering the property are asked to review the risks associated with entering properties for sale. Visitors are also asked to not enter properties for showings if experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Safety Guidelines: Agents and their clients continue to abide first and foremost by state and local regulations, as well as guidelines provided by the National Association of Realtors.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Signage: We at INTERO Reno provide PPE (masks, hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes) and signage instructing removal of shoes during all showings and the elimination of unnecessary surface toughing. Signs at the property also prohibit entrance into the home if visitors are experiencing symptoms.
- Virtual Showings: Walkthrough tours and high quality professional photography with video walkthrough allow potential buyers to get to know the property on the highest level before scheduling a showing appointment.
- Virtual Marketing Materials: Thorough property description and details of improvements are communicated to Buyers and their Agents to improve knowledge of valuable features. Properties are marketed through social media and digital flyers.
- Ready to make your move? Contact me today (775-233-0682) to learn more about listing and selling your home in today’s market! I’m here to guide you through.