What You Need:
- Your favorite thinly sliced salami
- Whipped cream cheese
- Pepperoncini Peppers or Wax Pepper (Bruno’s, if you can find them)
- Assorted olives, if desired
What To Do:
- Working in batches about about a dozen, lay out salami slices, spread desired amount of cream cheese along the center, place a pepper in the middle, roll and poke a toothpick through the center.
- Place in a decorative patter on a place and garnish with an assortment of olives.
Posted on November 21, 2019 at 6:38 am Denise Hallerbach