What You Need:
- An air fryer or a conventional oven
- 1 head of cauliflower (preferably organic)
- High temperature cooking oil (recommend peanut oil or grape seed oil)
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- smoked paprika
- salt, pepper to taste
What To Do:
- If cooking in conventional oven, preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Pull apart cauliflower and cut pieces into halves or quarters to make as uniform in size as possible.
- Wash in water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place cauliflower in large bowl, drizzle a little oil over the cauliflower, sprinkle over with garlic, dust with smoked paprika and add a generous amount of salt and pepper to taste; Toss all ingredients to coat well.
- Place cauliflower on lightly greased cookie sheet or in air fryer basket.
- Cook in oven for 25-30 min (or until golden and desired tenderness) OR cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 15 (or until golden and desired tenderness).
- Taste before serving and add salt if needed.
Posted on September 9, 2019 at 10:02 pm Denise Hallerbach