What You’ll Need
- jalapeño peppers (10-12)
- ~ 6 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- ~ 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated and loosely packed (I like using white cheddar)
- ~ 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup chives, finely chopped
- Panko bread crumbs
- Cooked bacon bits (optional)
What You’ll Do
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut off stem of peppers and slice lengthwise into two identical halves. Remove seeds and white membrane to hollow out.
- Preheat air fryer at 325 degrees F or conventional over at 425 degrees F.
- Using a small spoon, stuff each pepper with about 1-2 Tbsp of cheese mixture (depends on the size of the pepper).
- Arrange in the basket of the air fryer in one layer. Sprinkle bread crumbs over each popper.
- Cook jalapeño poppers for about 15 min at 325 degrees F or in the conventional oven at 425 degrees F for 10 to 15 min, or until cheese is somewhat gooey and peppers are al dente.
** This fun appetizer was inspired by Diethood.com!! Kudos to Diethood!