What You Need:
- 1 c. sugar (or less if you don’t want it super sweet, start with 1/2 c. and add more from there)
- 1 c. water
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh cranberries
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- Kosher salt
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine sugar and water until sugar dissolves.
- Add cranberries and cook until they burst, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in orange zest and a pinch of salt.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let cool completely, then transfer to a resealable container and refrigerate.
That’s it!! Super simple and extremely delicious!
***This amazing recipe is courtesy of Delish.com.