What You Need:
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ears corn
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, cilantro, garlic, lime zest and paprika; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Peel back outer husks, leaving them attached at the base of the ear; do not remove inner husks. Remove and discard silks; rinse corn and pat dry using paper towels.
- Brush corn with canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add corn to grill; cover and cook, turning occasionally, until husks are slightly charred and corn is tender, about 12-15 minutes.*
- Peel down husks and spread with butter mixture.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.
*** Credit to DamnDelicious.net for the bulk of this mouthwatering recipe.