My Grandma’s Amazing Chocolate Chip Ranger Cookies
What You’ll Need:
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 c crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies or similar)
- 1 c quick oatmeal
- 2 c chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter (heat in glass measuring cup in microwave until just melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- In large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into bowl with mixed dry ingredients and combine well.
- Place dollops of cookie dough, 4 inches apart, on greased cookie sheet. Bake for about 7 min.** Place on cooling rack.
**Do not overcook. These are best a little soft and eaten, still warm, with vanilla ice cream.