KOREAN FLANK STEAK
What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice unseasoned vinegar
- 1 Tbsp peeled grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Asian sesame oil
- 1 to 1 1/4 lb flank steak
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
What To Do:
– Stir ingredients together and place in gallon zip-lock bag with steak. Marinate for at least 30 min.
– Oil grill rack, and grill steak 6-8 min on each side for medium rare. In the meantime, take marinate and boil for 7 min. Set aside for drizzling at serving time.
– Transfer steak to cutting board, drizzle with 2 Tbsp cooked sauce, let stand uncovered for 5 min.
– Thinly slice steak across the grain. Serve with remaining cooked sauce, scallions, and toasted sesame seeds. Excellent over white rice and/or with soft leaf lettuce.
– This delicious recipe is courtesy of Epicurious.com.