BUTTERMILK BANANA BREAD
What You’ll Need
- 2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 4 ripe bananas, smoothed in food processor
- 3/4 c. melt butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. butter milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
What To Do;
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a folded up paper towel with softened butter and smear around the inside of a bread pan. Do not miss any spots.
- Add about 1/8 cup of flour to bread pan and shake around inside the pan to dust it thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add remaining wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly by hand to combine well.
- Pour batter into flour-dusted bread pan and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour + 8 mins to 1 hour 15 minutes. Test with toothpick for doneness. Be sure not to overcook!
Eat warm when the bread is crispy on the edges and enjoy!